Pages

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Dog + Pretty Textiles = SATISFACTION!

We have taken to calling Chamois our "Wander-dog" because she has recently decided it's a great idea to go on walk-a-bout. In our neighborhood where plots are in acres, and there are no fences, just woods, this can mean a long way off. She is 13 years old, has two bad knees and a wobbly hind end...maybe she's decided, "to heck with all of these rules, I'm heading out"...because when I find her she is a happy dog, catching up on the "neighborhood" doggie newspaper. But now that I'm on to her wily ways, no more Mrs. Nice Guy from me, she's either going on her lead or staying on the deck, unless I'm specifically watching her.

COVET GARDEN
An online, FREE magazine...packed full of stories of the creative life, fabulous photos, and how creative folks build and feather their nest. Sweet mag!
http://covetgarden.com/

No comments: