Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Global Talent Search 2014 - My Entry

Here is what I created with the sketches shown in my previous post. I loved putting this together in Photoshop, being able to move elements around, change my mind, add things, subtract things, add my very own patterned wall paper and scale and move that around. SO different from working on canvas, and having to make decisions as you paint and make them work.

This piece is about yellow dog love, something that for the last 15 years I have been fortunate to experience and paint. My yellow dog, Chamois, passed away in May of this year, so this is my tribute to her, her sassy and playful presence, and her and I, and the joy and companionship she brought to my life for those many years. You can more Chamois Art on amy website, and buy a print or card of It's Wonderful in my Etsy Shop.

ArtisticallyAfflicted Blogspot will be posting more GTS entries from our design group. Please visit if you would like to see more fabulous creative art.

No comments: