Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

2013 Calendars

New This Year!!! CALENDARS!
I'm selling these calendars of custom paintings of cats and dogs that I have done over the years. I've probably painted over 300 portraits, and so it was difficult to select just twenty four. Twelve for my Cat Calendar, and twelve for my Dog Calendar! You can also purchase them at Teal Gallery, a brick and mortar location for the holiday in downtown Corvallis, Oregon.
Here are some samples from the Cat Calendar. I will post some dog portraits later this week.
The paintings in these calendars are all one-of-a-kind, custom paintings. I create a colorful treasure to remember your companion animal friend(s) and the decade or so that they occupy in your life. If you are interested in commissioning a painting of your creatures, please drop me an email, or call me. Please have a look at my website www.tasmanstudio.com to see other custom dog and cat paintings, read about the commission process, and see a sample price list.

No comments: