Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fall Festival Corvallis

I'm madly packaging, attaching hanging wires, varnishing, gluing, and packing for travel...getting ready to gently haul my art down to Central Park in Corvallis, Oregon for the Fall Festival. I'll set up my little home-away-from-home for the weekend with colorful new paintings, a pile of mixed media, and lots of cards and prints. I am the poster artist this year! Thank you fans, family and supporters! There will be posters and tshirts for sale in the gazebo, which is conveniently located right next to my booth (#17). Hope to see you there!

This piece on the left, called Dogwoods, has a companion piece, but you have to come to the festival to see it!

Some of my favorite artists will be there...Jennifer Lommers, Tam Grieter, Katy LaReau, Cynthia Jenkins (adore her pottery!!!), Jill Mayberg

No comments: