Pages

Thursday, September 02, 2010


It is the end of summer almost into autumn, and this is when my show season goes into full swing. I have posted my show schedule on my website, and sent out my newsletter, but for those folks who enjoy reading my blog, and keep up with me on facebook, here is the blog version of my schedule. Hope to see you out there!

Excerpts from Everyday
Contemporary Still Life
Bush Barn, Salem Oregon
Sept 3-Oct 24
Opening Sept 10, 5-7pm


September 25,26
Corvallis Fall Festival
Central Park, Corvallis


October 14-17th
Local 14
World Forestry Center,
Miller Hall, Portland, OR


Teal Gallery
120 SW 4th Street
Downtown Corvallis

A Big Thanks to all of you who have supported my art career by collecting my art, emailing me, coming to my shows, and commissioning paintings! Couldn't take this trip without you!

No comments: